Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Pickles! (Read 622 times)

WP of HRC

Hendersonville Running Club will once again be working the water stop at Mile 3 and 23 and be providing pickles along with other goodies. Any other special requests? We want to help you finish that last 3.2 miles strong!

Mr MattM

Hendersonville Running Club will once again be working the water stop at Mile 3 and 23 and be providing pickles along with other goodies. Any other special requests? We want to help you finish that last 3.2 miles strong!

Rickshaws at 23 would be nice... pickles laced with EPO at 3 would be super.  Thanks!

be curious; not judgmental

xor

I'm going to be in need of anti-nausea meds.  Especially if I wiff a pickle.

Heh.  Wiff a pickle.

I think the word you are looking for is whiffle.

Hoodoo Guru

Make sure you say, "you're almost there" and "it's all downhill from here."  Oh, and "you're looking good."

The tangents are moot.

DoppleBock

Please keep your pickle in your pants and to yourself ... 

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Stoat

Salty trail mix hit the spot for me last year.

How about a side of braised beef and a keg of moderately-aged bourbon!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't want a pickle. I just wanna ride on my motorcikle.

And I don't wanna die. I just wanna run fast away from Monkeys on my motor-cie-kle.

WP of HRC

Rickshaws, meds, beef,  alcohol - check!

Salty trail mix- double check! (STOAT, we'll have a special stash just for you, so identify yourself when you come up. If you are still able to talk that is.)

Dallas- we usually shout  things like "You look like crap", "You PAID to be in this much pain?" and "I'm sure glad I'm not you right now!"  Will that suffice?

Mr MattM

I don't want a pickle. I just wanna ride on my motorcikle.

And I don't wanna die. I just wanna run fast away from Monkeys on my motor-cie-kle.

You neglected to reflect on the significance of the pickle...

Hoodoo Guru

Dallas- we usually shout  things like "You look like crap", "You PAID to be in this much pain?" and "I'm sure glad I'm not you right now!"  Will that suffice?

:thumbsup:

The tangents are moot.

Stoat

Salty trail mix- double check! (STOAT, we'll have a special stash just for you, so identify yourself when you come up. If you are still able to talk that is.)

I'll be one mumbling things like "f'kin Trent", "f'kin hills", "never again", "f'kin idiot", "f'kin three more miles", etc.

WP of HRC

I'll be one mumbling things like "f'kin Trent", "f'kin hills", "never again", "f'kin idiot", "f'kin three more miles", etc.

Sorry STOAT, 90 % of the runners will be mumbling that, won't be enough to identify you. Maybe wear a large pink hat with a monkey perched on top?

Mr MattM

I'm actually still mumbling that from 2010...