Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

The Greatest of All Time

like anybody will Tongue
    Thus my point. I was simply using myself as a reference as to not offend anyone. But yeah, I don't want to play Twister with any of you smelly bastards.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Thus my point. I was simply using myself as a reference as to not offend anyone. But yeah, I don't want to play Twister with any of you smelly bastards.
      well you know some people just smell like roses no matter what they do Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Greatest of All Time

well you know some people just smell like roses no matter what they do Wink
        I have yet to meet someone like this. Although I have met numerous folks who thought they fit into that category.

So after all of this has there been a decision made? Is Friday the official Spades night? I would like to join in but I need to double-check on what time my flight arrives and what time we'll be doing dinner.

Michelle

"run" "2" "eat"

rockenmamof5: well you know some people just smell like roses no matter what they do. DJ Marcus: I have yet to meet someone like this. simply because you have yet to meet me.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The Greatest of All Time

So after all of this has there been a decision made? Is Friday the official Spades night? I would like to join in but I need to double-check on what time my flight arrives and what time we'll be doing dinner.
              I guess so. We need an itinerary. Which night were we all going to meet for dinner or whatever? Is that Saturday night?

I know for a fact that I am quite nasty after a run. My family has told me so. But they've learned that if they are going to comment about how gross I am after a run, they had better run since usually I'll have a big hug to offer them. Big grin

Michelle

I guess so. We need an itinerary. Which night were we all going to meet for dinner or whatever? Is that Saturday night?
                  Be careful, trying to plan so far in advance tends to upset people. Big grin I wasn't sure if the dinner meet up the night before was tossed and if we are just going to meet & greet at the race. Confused MTA: I confuse easily so I might be completely wrong.

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

I wasn't sure if the dinner meet up the night before was tossed and if we are just going to meet & greet at the race. Confused
                    Yeah. I forgot we were splitting into groups for the meet and greet thing since some people hate Tweak. I think some of us are going to Casa's where cold Corona will be served with hot wings and greasy pizza.

Yeah. I forgot we were splitting into groups for the meet and greet thing since some people hate Tweak. I think some of us are going to Casa's where cold Corona will be served with hot wings and greasy pizza.
                      I will do either. I'd rather eat greasy pizza in front of Tweak, actually. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

I will do either. I'd rather eat greasy pizza in front of Tweak, actually. Big grin
                        Me too. We're teammates.

Oh Mighty Wing

Can I eat it next to her?
                            Can I eat it next to her?
                            We'll draw straws for positioning.
                              Oh. You know...Hate is a very ugly word. *grumble* (I just get lectured about that the other day from a mom at soccer) Roll eyes I don't hate anyone, can I be invited too? I like Corona, hot wings & greasy pizza!!

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

Oh. You know...Hate is a very ugly word. *grumble* (I just get lectured about that the other day from a mom at soccer) Roll eyes I don't hate anyone, can I be invited too? I like Corona, hot wings & greasy pizza!!
                                Can I bring my SIL? She's cute and single! (you know in case that matters)