Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Looking forward to Monkey (Read 714 times)

Lazy idiot

I look forward to the week of vacation that follows Monkey.

Tick tock

xor

I am looking forward to cruising around that Most Excellent Mall near the microtel.

I'm looking forward to Dark Monkey or Monkey Shitface Relay. Not sure which, yet. It depends on what I do on 11/12.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am looking forward to cruising around that Most Excellent Mall near the microtel.

Closed.

Essentially.

xor

Heh.  It's been closed since I started coming to Monkey (well, except maybe the sears that first year).

That's part of the charm... running the parking lots and watching for the little wire barricades trying to kneecap me.

A Saucy Wench

I'm looking forward to Dark Monkey or Monkey Shitface Relay. Not sure which, yet. It depends on what I do on 11/12.

It's a decent place to turn around when you forget something at the hotel and have to go back for the eleventy billionth time.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

There are better places to run than that parking lot. I used to live over there...

xor

Yes, but they aren't nearly as creepy and don't come with shin-high cables.

I can't argue.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Which, of course, is why you lived near there...

Don't forget!  For those of you staying at the Microtel, Michael's is barely a quarter mile away in case you need some felt yarn, cupcake paint, or lightly-scented fake fruit.

A Saucy Wench

Don't forget!  For those of you staying at the Microtel, Michael's is barely a quarter mile away in case you need some felt yarn, cupcake paint, or lightly-scented fake fruit.

Michaels is my daughter's favorite store TYVM.  She would live there. Maybe I should just drop her off some morning when it opens and come back at closing time and see if anyone noticed.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Michaels is my daughter's favorite store TYVM.  She would live there. Maybe I should just drop her off some morning when it opens and come back at closing time and see if anyone noticed.

Well your daughter might. When lunch time comes and goes and she finds out that the lightly-scented fake fruit isn't very satisfying.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I went to Michaels last night. I may go back today or this weekend.  They have a 60% off framing sale right now.

True story.

Their framing is always 60% off, since it is always about 250% overpriced.

A Saucy Wench

Well your daughter might. When lunch time comes and goes and she finds out that the lightly-scented fake fruit isn't very satisfying.

It's 2pm and she hasnt asked for lunch yet.  I think she'd be good.  Besides they have candy and stuff in the "we all want to listen to your child beg while we are stuck in this line" section.