Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Is there any dinner get-together the night before? (Read 711 times)

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mishka-old log

What happened to her knees?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What happened to her knees?
        Same thing that happens to Scout's mom's knees when she forgets to wear her kneepads.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Nevermind.

Why is it sideways?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hell. Looks like that night won't work for me after all. Hopefully, I'll see y'all next year.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Hell. Looks like that night won't work for me after all. Hopefully, I'll see y'all next year.
                Well...crap.

Amy

Why is it sideways?

Boo.

Hoodoo Guru

It's the only "night before the marathon" we have. Tell us when you can make it and we'll change the race date.

The tangents are moot.

It's the only "night before the marathon" we have. Tell us when you can make it and we'll change the race date.
                        lol