Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

22 miles of Monkey-a nice day in the park (Read 299 times)

Hoodoo Guru

Keith, Todd , Jesse and I ran the double 11.2 this morning, so we're ready. I firmly believe in tapering, and it starts today. By the way, that course really sucks. It was probably beautiful out there today, with the trees changing and all, but I missed it. Also, who put that stupid hill there right past the golf course? That is totally unnecessary. Now I'm just waiting to tap the post race keg.

The tangents are moot.

Say hi next time you see me at the trailer park. Just sayin. Anyway, swamp mom says you guys messed up. The 11.2 double is a no no. Of course i'm just jealous that I didn't get to do a long run today...

Nice job Dallas. Mere mortals such as myself were advised not to do that double 11.2 stuff. Just be sure to save some beer for me.

Why is it sideways?

Idiot.

The Thunder

Swamp mom says YOU better make sure to make it to the start line healthy. I need a new tattoo.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

Nice job Dallas. Mere mortals such as myself were advised not to do that double 11.2 stuff. Just be sure to save some beer for me.
              That sounds like good advice. Roll eyes Did you get it here? Don't worry abut the keg. I'll have to start at 7:30 to be around for for the keg tapping. And now that I think about it, that's not such a bad idea.

The tangents are moot.