Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Striders Calendar (Read 713 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

November picture is sweet. We know that runner. Dude.
      I haven't gotten mine.

Me neither.

Amy

Hoodoo Guru

Plus the FunRunner has coverkids Bob and Candice.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Plus the FunRunner has coverkids Bob and Candice.
            True dat. What a fun couple. Course they are hangin with Marcus and Mishka...

Oh Mighty Wing

man I still haven't gotten my FunRunner or Striders Calendar... hope they didn't get my address wrong!
                What picture is it, and who is Bob? I still haven't gotten mine.

The Thunder

man I still haven't gotten my FunRunner or Striders Calendar... hope they didn't get my address wrong!
                  You joined the Nashville Striders? hehe.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

You joined the Nashville Striders?
                    Would this surprise you? I should do it, too. Perhaps it would help me in my quest to get my wife to agree to move further south. It's too darn cold and icy up here. Of course, she did almost have me committed when I sent her the link of homes in SW Nashville that were in our price range. She didn't think that was very funny.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Drew - that's kinda funny. I think i'll join my running group up here before I join one down there... Tongue

The King of Beasts

November picture is sweet. We know that runner. Dude.

yep

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Elly.

yep

You finally noticed!

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

The King of Beasts

You finally noticed!

I noticed from the first day, I just wanted to bring this thread to the top.

I still need to buy those pictures from you .

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”