Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1294 times)

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Time for pre-marathon food for early birds and people who need plenty digestion time... MTA: What time does the monkeython go? (I looked at its website and didn't see an answer. And this 48hours and 41min thread was posted in Sep, so I can't quite do that subtraction.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The marathon is Sunday, not Saturday.

A Dance with Monkeys

What time does the monkeython go? (I looked at its website and didn't see an answer.)
        Which word of: "Today is November 22, 2008 The marathon is November 23, 2008 at 8 am" did you not understand? Right there at the top of the website...

Idiot

Wow... even Trent is getting a little snarky. We must be getting close.

I decided that if I'm going to call myself a runner, I should probably run.

A Dance with Monkeys

Wow... even Trent is getting a little snarky. We must be getting close.
            I'm NEVER snarky.

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Which word of: "Today is November 22, 2008 The marathon is November 23, 2008 at 8 am" did you not understand? Right there at the top of the website...
                I did see "Today is" -- but nothing after that, so I figured it was too close and you quit updating it. I guess it is some javascript thingie that isn't working when I browse it. Darn -- I went and did my sympathy 13.1mi run this morning. Now I gotta do it again tomorrow morning. Ugh. It will be slower if I do, I'm quite sure.

Kill

The marathon is Sunday, not Saturday.
                  Wait. The Monkey is a marathon? Oh shit.

Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

A Dance with Monkeys

I did see "Today is" -- but nothing after that, so I figured it was too close and you quit updating it. I guess it is some javascript thingie that isn't working when I browse it.
                    Blah blah blah. Scroll down. Wink

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Blah blah blah. Scroll down. Wink
                      Dunno what you mean. I checked the page (& the source of the frame), and it is some javascript thing that doesn't render at all for me. But I saw the posts here that say it is Sunday, so now I know.

A Dance with Monkeys

Dunno what you mean. I checked the page (& the source of the frame), and it is some javascript thing that doesn't render at all for me. But I saw the posts here that say it is Sunday, so now I know.
                        Weird. it is a basic script.
                          This thread needs updating: 364 days, some hours and change...
                            Idiot.

Thunder smash!

Are we doing it again?

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

A Dance with Monkeys

Today is November 24, 2008 | The marathon is November 22, 2009 at 8 am | 51 weeks, 6 days to go