Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Time for pre-marathon food for early birds and people who need plenty digestion time... MTA: What time does the monkeython go? (I looked at its website and didn't see an answer. And this 48hours and 41min thread was posted in Sep, so I can't quite do that subtraction.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The marathon is Sunday, not Saturday.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What time does the monkeython go? (I looked at its website and didn't see an answer.)
        Which word of: "Today is November 22, 2008 The marathon is November 23, 2008 at 8 am" did you not understand? Right there at the top of the website...

Lazy idiot

Wow... even Trent is getting a little snarky. We must be getting close.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow... even Trent is getting a little snarky. We must be getting close.
            I'm NEVER snarky.

Why is it sideways?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Which word of: "Today is November 22, 2008 The marathon is November 23, 2008 at 8 am" did you not understand? Right there at the top of the website...
                I did see "Today is" -- but nothing after that, so I figured it was too close and you quit updating it. I guess it is some javascript thingie that isn't working when I browse it. Darn -- I went and did my sympathy 13.1mi run this morning. Now I gotta do it again tomorrow morning. Ugh. It will be slower if I do, I'm quite sure.

The marathon is Sunday, not Saturday.
                  Wait. The Monkey is a marathon? Oh shit.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I did see "Today is" -- but nothing after that, so I figured it was too close and you quit updating it. I guess it is some javascript thingie that isn't working when I browse it.
                    Blah blah blah. Scroll down. Wink
                    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Blah blah blah. Scroll down. Wink
                      Dunno what you mean. I checked the page (& the source of the frame), and it is some javascript thing that doesn't render at all for me. But I saw the posts here that say it is Sunday, so now I know.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dunno what you mean. I checked the page (& the source of the frame), and it is some javascript thing that doesn't render at all for me. But I saw the posts here that say it is Sunday, so now I know.
                        Weird. it is a basic script.

Why is it sideways?

This thread needs updating: 364 days, some hours and change...

The Thunder

Idiot.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Are we doing it again?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Today is November 24, 2008 | The marathon is November 22, 2009 at 8 am | 51 weeks, 6 days to go