Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Preview of the Horror (Read 459 times)

Is there going to be a get-together run on Saturday morning? I mean, like a teeny 3-4 mile jog from, say, the Stoned Gates up to LLH and back or something? You know, a confidence booster.

Anyone interested?

A Saucy Wench

yeah I'd be interested.  As long as you actually mean jog because right now I am so slow I am almost going backwards. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

yeah I'd be interested.  As long as you actually mean jog because right now I am so slow I am almost going backwards. 

People run backwards up that hill, you know.

And I'll say I'm 50% interested.  Any idea what time?  There's an important football game at 11. 

Tick tock

Howzabout 9:00?

30-40 minutes of terror and then everyone can go off to watch "important" games or start crying.

The Thunder

Nope.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Maybe.
                I think I'll stay in Franklin for my 20 minute run and keep it flat.  I'll see y'all at packet pickup.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Maybe...i dunno. I did it last year. I'll let you know.

I ran in there today. Some asshole made the hills bigger.

Lazy idiot

I'm up to 90%, and I'll be bringing a friend.  He's familiar with the hills, so he said "hope you don't mind running with me and not your buddies, cause I'm a slow Clydesdale who hasn't run since May."  I told him to suck it up, we'll be there.

Tick tock

Groovy. If anyone needs a ride from the Hampton Inn-ish area, Cheryl and I can pick you up.  Send me a message...

In any event, Stoned Gates at 9:00 on Saturday for anyone else who wants to join in the "fun."

My sincere apologies in advance for showing mile 19 to those of you not already familiar with it.

Stoned Gates

I'll be wishing I was when I see them Sunday.

I'm up to 90%, and I'll be bringing a friend.  He's familiar with the hills, so he said "hope you don't mind running with me and not your buddies, cause I'm a slow Clydesdale who hasn't run since May."  I told him to suck it up, we'll be there.

No no no.... "Your face is a slow Clydesdale."