Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

ONLY 87 DAYS, 17 HOURS, and 4 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!! (Read 643 times)

Eek!

Amy

Eek indeed, young lady. mta: well, that log was so empty that it didn't show anything. And so I repeat, eek indeed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My calves just cramped up.
            When your calves cramp, that must be one crunky cramp. (For fun, say this 8 times after 3 shots of Jack!)

Hoodoo Guru

My log looks a whole lot like Dragon's. Shocked Oh well. Training is overrated. Right? Anybody? Crap.

The tangents are moot.

You can train for this thing?

Amy

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Maybe you're supposed to go sit in Silverton, Co and try to get to the top of the waiting list for this weekend.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The King of Beasts

you could run hills, in monkeyville, but who would do that?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

tcole

Will there be hills this year?

The King of Beasts

Will there be hills this year?

nope

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

nope

A1 is pounding all them hills down for us this year.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

A1 is pounding all them hills down for us this year.

trying my best.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do or do not.  There is no try.