Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey run in jeopardy (Read 733 times)

S&M Collector

I call bullshit.
    and THAT is why I haven't spoken up about playing spades with you. Wink
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      How much do you have on tap for tomorrow? And you can always run with me up here! I'll make sure you get your run in Evil grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Greatest of All Time

and THAT is why I haven't spoken up about playing spades with you. Wink
        What? You better be there. Ron is going to be there. He already RSVP'd.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

What? You better be there. Ron is going to be there. He already RSVP'd.
          You know I will, man. Wouldn't miss it. Even though I'm not really familiar with the game, and my thought process deterioriates with every Sunday that I play frisnock/horse shoes, I will give it a shot!
            Yes, and if you think Canidice is mean online....well..........
            I wasn't mean to you today. Well...not in the last 10 miles or so anyway. I have to be nice when I feel like i'm dying.

S&M Collector

I wasn't mean to you today. Well...not in the last 10 miles or so anyway. I have to be nice when I feel like i'm dying.
              Glad to know that I wasn't the only one! Seriously, I felt way better running 26.2 at a 9 min pace last weekend than I did today. I was done at 13! A great pace, but a bit tough when dewpoints are about 65.
                I was done at 13!
                I was done somewhere on West End before I got to the Mapco...

Oh Mighty Wing

How much do you have on tap for tomorrow? And you can always run with me up here! I'll make sure you get your run in Evil grin
                  it's back to work for me tomorrow. Otherwise I would definately storm the castle.

Oh Mighty Wing

4 miles... that's right... back on plan!!! Thank you to all those who threatened to be mean to me!
                      4 miles... that's right... back on plan!!! Thank you to all those who threatened to be mean to me!
                      Way to HTFU Shan Big grin

S&M Collector

Good job Shannon! Be proud that you're back on plan. And, keep it up!

Oh Mighty Wing

aww you guys... Blush
                            Good job, Shannon. Do it again tomorrow!

The Thunder

Wow. 4 miles. At 11 something pace. Yup, you're almost ready for this thing! Keep it up!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Wow. 4 miles. At 11 something pace. Yup, you're almost ready for this thing! Keep it up!
                                is that sarcasm I read????