Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I Prefer Boobs (Read 492 times)

The Greatest of All Time

There I am having my post-run protein shake in a glass no less. Such a Marcus move.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

WAIT that's MARCUS??? ok Drew NOW I see the issue... I assumed that was Jeff. That's what I get!

The Greatest of All Time

WAIT that's MARCUS??? ok Drew NOW I see the issue... I assumed that was Jeff. That's what I get!
        Why are you so shocked that's me? Don't you know a tool when you see one? DAMN. MTA: You thought I was Jeff the hippy? What am I missing here?

Oh Mighty Wing

Why are you so shocked that's me? Don't you know a tool when you see one? DAMN. MTA: You thought I was Jeff the hippy? What am I missing here?
          i wasn't shocked you were added just didn't recognize you without the tub of ice.

The Greatest of All Time

i wasn't shocked you were added just didn't recognize you without the tub of ice.
            That's fucked up Miss. Thing. You should check out my pics on myspace. There are pics of me doing all kinds of shit.

Oh Mighty Wing

That's fucked up Miss. Thing. You should check out my pics on myspace. There are pics of me doing all kinds of shit.
              Big grin i will do that!

S&M Collector

I was in Nashville once, sheesh. Roll eyes
                DAMN it! Link to that photo of you and Trent at the gates of hell....aka front of PWP. This could start to get tricky.
                Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

Speaking of which, I had to dig deep into the bowels of your myspace page to find that protein shake photo. You have a pretty cool photo album. Now the front page of your myspace page doesn't load for shit. Slow as hell, I'll tell ya. May want to look into that. Wink for real.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I assumed that was Jeff. That's what I get!
                    You apparently have no idea what Jeff looks like.

S&M Collector

You apparently have no idea what Jeff looks like.
                      Neither do I, since he cut his hair. The last time I saw him was when he was a hippie. At a gathering at Tanya's. do you remember that one, Candice? Anyhow, I swear I saw a photo of some race that he attended. it was a group pic. didn't know who he was at the time, as he looked hairless.
                        Neither do I, since he cut his hair. The last time I saw him was when he was a hippie. At a gathering at Tanya's. do you remember that one, Candice? Anyhow, I swear I saw a photo of some race that he attended. it was a group pic. didn't know who he was at the time, as he looked hairless.
                        Yea, he looks different. That's the last time you saw him? You don't get out much.

S&M Collector

Yea, he looks different. That's the last time you saw him? You don't get invited out much.
                          Fixed.

S&M Collector

Trent? didn't you get the memo? Navy blue shorts, light blue shirts, and a NAVY BLUE BANDANA! Sheesh. You buy 'em books. Roll eyes

The Greatest of All Time

Is that Jeff with Trent?