Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It's Official, Post Monkey at Mafiaozas (Read 700 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Meh.  I stuffed your packet.

Hoodoo Guru

There is some sentiment to continue to hold post race at Mafiaozas:

1. Some coming from out of town are already planning to meet there post race.

2. We have been going there the last 4 years. 

3. The atmosphere is really nice. 

4. I'm about to go by there and reserve a space so that they will be a lot nicer to us in regards to seating.

5.  2 for 1 beer

6.  It's not interstate miles, but it's still not too far from MicroHell.

I shouldn't have started the whole "AJs" thing.  I was just trying to do what I thought was best for all.  I have been told by the powers that be that I was wrong.  Mea culpa.  Mea maxima culpa.

The tangents are moot.

I shouldn't have started the whole "AJs" thing.  I was just trying to do what I thought was best for all.  I have been told by the powers that be that I was wrong.  Mea culpa.  Mea maxima culpa.

Wrong? I thought it was a really good idea. Close to the park, next-door to hotels, good food, 2 for 1...

Oh well.

"run" "2" "eat"

TRENT - you stuffed my packet?

trent - YOU stuffed my packet?

trent - you STUFFED my packet?

trent - you stuffed MY packet?

trent - you stuffed my PACKET?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

2 for 1 every day, all day at AJ's!

A Saucy Wench

2 for 1 every day, all day at AJ's!

yes, and a wide selection as well. 

and I ...nope, I stuffed no packets.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Hmm.  Well, ok.  Definitely 2 for 1 at AJs.  As for this:

>> 6.  It's not interstate miles, but it's still not too far from MicroHell.

The "it's not interstate miles" is true.  Last year, I was lucky to have a navigator or I wouldn't have found it.  AJ's is easy peasy to find.

Anyway... it sounds like Mafiaoso is back on then?  I will try to find it.  Or maybe not.  Ha ha!

Hoodoo Guru

We can certainly argue about it.  The only thing I care about is keeping people together, and not having two separate post-run functions, because I get a better opportunity to get to know folks post-run. 

Mafiaozas has tradition and the fact that some folks have already made plans to meet there. And it was Trent's preference for those reasons.

AJs is close to MicroTel.

As long as we agree by end of race awards Sunday. 

The tangents are moot.

If it's Trent's preference, then Mafiaozas it is!

"run" "2" "eat"

wow.

i am just so very glad i have a soccer game to distract me from the overwhelming glee that i will be feeling at my not participating in this post-race meet-up because if i didn't have the distraction, i might hurt myself jumping for joy.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, tenyo -- why dint you reply to my PM? your such a snob!

I didn't think it was a response-necessary message, but just now I've sent you a dull and uninspired response.

"run" "2" "eat"

whew.

DoppleBock

I am in the Microtel

I do not care where we drink

I am guessing that Nashville has cabs

Or maybe we can get a big old limo to fit all the Microtel-trash in it.

We can certainly argue about it.  The only thing I care about is keeping people together, and not having two separate post-run functions, because I get a better opportunity to get to know folks post-run. 

Mafiaozas has tradition and the fact that some folks have already made plans to meet there. And it was Trent's preference for those reasons.

AJs is close to MicroTel.

As long as we agree by end of race awards Sunday. 

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !