Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Travel Plans (Read 600 times)

JakeKnight

HOLY CRAP HE'S IN!!! He so doesn't know it but he LOVES beer and cigar's! He made his own humidor - it's in a BIG cooler. and it's filled because we go to the cigar fest around here.
    Outstanding. Tell him to bring some good stuff. I'll have a few Cuban Cohibas. And somebody talk to the race director about getting a Designated Boobie Cigar Area. Cuz you just know we're going to annoy the sissy runners.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Outstanding. Tell him to bring some good stuff. I'll have a few Cuban Cohibas. And somebody talk to the race director about getting a Designated Boobie Cigar Area. Cuz you just know we're going to annoy the sissy runners.
      I only have a cigar my blood alcohol is over 0.12... I guess that happens faster when dehydrated.
      JakeKnight

I only have a cigar my blood alcohol is over 0.12... I guess that happens faster when dehydrated.
        I recommend you start drinking by mile 22. Avoid non-alcoholic liquids after that point. You should be in good shape by the finish line. -------------- Which reminds me - Trent, you gonna have beer on the course this year or what?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, you gonna have beer on the course this year or what?
          The plan is to have beer at the halfway point for the double monkey, but only if it takes you 4 hours to finish the first 26.2 miles.
          JakeKnight

The plan is to have beer at the halfway point for the double monkey, but only if it takes you 4 hours to finish the first 26.2 miles.
            You suck.

Mishka-old log

double monkey
              What is this madness? Be careful saying stuff like that. Some people are stupid.
              JakeKnight

What is this madness? Be careful saying stuff like that. Some people are stupid.
                I'd do it, if he'd make it official, and give out some nice mugs or something.

Oh Mighty Wing

he could have the beer already in the mugs!
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Done.
                    Mishka-old log

Some people are stupid.
                      JakeKnight

Done.
                        Should we start at 3:00?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you'd like. But the keg still is opened at noon.
                          JakeKnight

If you'd we'd like. But the keg still is opened at noon.
                            Fixed. I don't do solo stupid.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

Never mind

Tick tock