Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey packet stuffing (Read 355 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who is in?  November 18.  Evening, with pizza and beer.

The Thunder

Dude, I live in Roanoke...stop pestering me!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

yea, probably.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

Hmmmm.  Maybe.  Depends.  This is really too early for me to commit.  Why don't you ask Thunder?

The tangents are moot.

In.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

in

BMenees

You had me at stuffing.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thank ye all.  Are you bringing significant others?

Not sure yet.  It's too far away..

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

JEM

I will plan to help

A Saucy Wench

Maybe.  Seriously.  If MIL is coming to help dh with the kids while I am in Nashville I might come a day earlier.  Although given the distance and best flights as I recall I didnt get in until something like 7 pm anyway. I should probably start looking at flights soon. 

BTW  Monkey bars made it onto the shelf at my local safeway.   

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The King of Beasts

Thank ye all.  Are you bringing significant others?

fuck you.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Elly.

I'll be able to make it.  I'm good at checking off names....  Smile

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

I can't make Thursday, but if you need help with anything Saturday I can probably help.

~Sara
                              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

C-R

Unkown at this time. If I have business in the area (Arnold AFB or Memphis) then I might be ther a day early and can help. Will know more a couple of weeks prior.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/