Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

Cry

nice - I was quaking in my mukluks when I saw the graph from Marcus' run I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I made a visit to the park today. I survived. Barely.
          nice - I was quaking in my mukluks when I saw the graph from Marcus' run I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this...
          Then howzabout this instead?

Next year....y'all come up here and run this.....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Why is it sideways?

Trent, dude, she's gotcha beat. That looks freakin' righteous, Chenille! I bet it's through some pretty country, too. Trails or roads?
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trails don't count in the comparison. If comparing with trail marathons, you have to include Teton and Pikes Peak. Plus, that one only has a single hill.
                  ...translates to only 1,968 hours until the Monkey. You people had better be training, even if it is futile.
                  No worries Tanya - I ran 6 whole miles tonight...and there were two hills. I think I"m ready. Big grin
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No worries Tanya - I ran 6 whole miles tonight...and there were two hills. I think I"m ready. Big grin
                    Here is the 4.5 miler I ran yesterday, the day after a marathon.
                      Trent, dude, she's gotcha beat. That looks freakin' righteous, Chenille! I bet it's through some pretty country, too. Trails or roads?
                      Actually - I just found out about this one - it is in Fairbanks - safe to assume mostly trails. I bet it is gorgeous! What I really want to know...did Trent start salivating when he saw the profile Wink MTA: reviews and course descriptions If the Monkey doesn't get me, this just may have to go on my bucket list Black eye Big grin

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

Actually - I just found out about this one - it is in Fairbanks - safe to assume mostly trails. I bet it is gorgeous! What I really want to know...did Trent start salivating when he saw the profile Wink MTA: reviews and course descriptions If the Monkey doesn't get me, this just may have to go on my bucket list Black eye Big grin
                        One of the ladies in another group of mine - is getting ready to run Equinox. She ran it last year too I believe. She enjoys it.
                        Asphalt Runner

Trails should't t count.

S&M Collector

So, what is it now? Something like 10 weeks and 6 days from monkey III? for real. How's it going for everybody? Is anybody actually going to go through with it? Wink
                            Come across any cool medals lately?

The Thunder

So, what is it now? Something like 10 weeks and 6 days from monkey III? for real. How's it going for everybody? Is anybody actually going to go through with it? Wink
                              I finally got some training in. My first 20 miler of the year. I'm looking to get in at least 3 more 20+ mile runs before then, maybe 4. So unless I get hurt, I think I'll be as 'okay' as possible for this thing.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why do you feel like you need 20 milers? Why do you feel like training will actually help?