Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

It's the end of the world as we know it.
    and I feel fine!!
      You jerks are making me nervous. You won't like me when I'm nervous. MTA: (before someone else does) Nor will you like me when I'm NOT nervous.
        Shut up! Tongue

No, YOU shut up...and YOU'RE in trouble. Black eye Tongue
          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Thread needs more pictures Tanyas avatar is great but more photos of ominous trees with threat of monkeys in them and nervous runners below

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Thread needs more pictures Tanyas avatar is great but more photos of ominous trees with threat of monkeys in them and nervous runners below
              yeah. and another thing it needs....is for YOU TO SHUT YOUR TRAP!!!

The Thunder

Holy shit Tony, you're taking "Taper" to a new level. Run much? Maybe I expect you to "run" with Shan and Drew. Roll eyes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Holy shit Tony, you're taking "Taper" to a new level. Run much? Maybe I expect you to "run" with Shan and Drew. Roll eyes
                  Hey, I've been tapering for this bitch since the day I was born, yo.

Tick tock

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Run like the wind, sir, run like the wind...

Just kidding Amores Sorry I forgot the Big grin Blush
                        Hey, I've been tapering for this bitch since the day I was born, yo.
                        Me too. I've been extra careful these last few weeks.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Snow where I am this afternoon, but none sticking -- I expect that is the one effect the monkeython will be lacking...

Oh Mighty Wing

That won't last much longer.
                            I was just adding the next line! Smile oh man I'm half way there!!! Time to pass out and grab a few hours before getting back on the road!!
                              I was just adding the next line! Smile oh man I'm half way there!!! Time to pass out and grab a few hours before getting back on the road!!
                              Rest up and drive safely!

Michelle