Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

I fail to the see the connection between the Rubik's cube and insider trading.
    Rubik's cube apologist. Would you be so supportive if it didn't have 9 different colored faces? No. I didn't think so. If all faces were the same color, you'd say, "That's not a puzzle, just a bunch of smaller cubes that rotate on three different axes. In fact, they're not even solid cubes. What a worthless toy." That's what you'd say.

Lazy idiot

Nine?

Tick tock

Nine?
        It's hard to do simple geometry whilst holding a colicky kiddo.
          Yawn.....long marathon training plans are overrated...I'm going for the bargain 4 week plan. Besides, I have a new fool-proof idea to get me to the finish...... I'm going to run in front of Bonkin! Yes Every time my garmin beeps, he'll be so annoyed, that he will give me a kick start Tongue My only real question with this is do I use Charmin or Cottenelle for padding?
          This is a great plan. It's sure to work. I'm going to get one of those heart rate monitors that beeps every once for every heart beat. When you can't hear the beep anymore, it means you've outrun me, or it's time to call 911. I'm on a similar plan, it's called the "6 weeks, 3 days to go" plan.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

It's hard to do simple geometry whilst holding a colicky kiddo.
            A likely excuse for "one handed typing". Best one I've yet.

Lazy idiot

This is a great plan. It's sure to work. I'm going to get one of those heart rate monitors that beeps every once for every heart beat. When you can't hear the beep anymore, it means you've outrun me, or it's time to call 911. I'm on a similar plan, it's called the "6 weeks, 3 days to go" plan.
              Agreed. It's oddly refreshing to find others in similar straits.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Agreed. It's oddly refreshing to find others in similar straits.
                I'm hoping to start running late this week. Crap, it's already late this week...maybe early next week.
                  I'm hoping to start running late this week. Crap, it's already late this week...maybe early next week.
                  I have a new super simple, 2 step plan for you. Step 1: Say "I'll run tomorrow". Step 2: Wake up and repeat Step 1.

Why is it sideways?

I have a new super simple, 2 step plan for you. Step 1: Say "I'll write my dissertation tomorrow". Step 2: Wake up and repeat Step 1.
                    Fixed.
                      Fixed.
                      See. It's a powerful, yet versatile plan. I use it all the time to rationalize quit smoking. I've never really been sure what PhD actually means. It's Procrastinating Hippie Dude, right?

See. It's a powerful, yet versatile plan. I use it all the time to rationalize quit smoking. I've never really been sure what PhD actually means. It's Procrastinating Hippie Dude, right?
                        A couple of weeks ago, Jeff was 80% done. So by now, he's got to be 65% done.

Amy

Why is it sideways?

A couple of weeks ago, Jeff was 80% done. So by now, he's got to be 65% done.
                          I can tell that you have some experience with this process.
                            I can tell that you have some experience with this process.
                            Procrastinators procrastinate.

Amy

Under 1000. p.s...This group sucks.

Mishka-old log