Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

Mishka-old log

No words. MTA: Figured we had to be close.
      Dude....we are in Tennessee....when you come here for the Monkey, you must head out to "The Stage" one night. I'll bet you a dozen beers you'll hear Dixie Land Delight at least once. Ahhhh the memories.
      Everyone should head out there.....or somewhere downtown, actually. There are actually plenty of places that you're guaranteed to hear Dixieland Delight everytime you're there. I can name a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i019fwYM_Pw Hilarious. This was the Cro-magnon Man phase, apparently, for Randy Owen.

Wow Tanya. Thanks for that, i'd never seen it...it almost ruins the song for me lol

Mishka-old log

What's the latest on the hourly countdown?

Lazy idiot

"Roughly" 141.2 as of this moment, I believe. My maths are sometimes not so good when crossing time zones, though.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Oh who gives a fuck. It's coming like death. Tongue
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  The hay is in the barn, the hour is upon us, it's the point of no return, all that can be done has been done, there's no time like the present, he who lingers is lost, do not ask for whom the bell tolls, time waits for no one, don't fear the reaper. In other words, 139 hours and 46 minutes.

pfriese

I don't think I've been this scared/excited since my first marathon.
                      The hay is in the barn, the hour is upon us, it's the point of no return, all that can be done has been done, there's no time like the present, he who lingers is lost, do not ask for whom the bell tolls, time waits for no one, don't fear the reaper. In other words, 139 hours and 46 minutes.
                      That's one small step for man...one giant....I HAVE A DREAM!!!

Lazy idiot

That's one small step for man...one giant....I HAVE A DREAM!!!
                        KILL WHITEY!

Tick tock

The Thunder

I think I'm going to blow this group up the morning of the monkey....hmmmmmm....

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think I'm going to blow this group up the morning of the monkey....hmmmmmm....
                            Kinda like you are blowing up the packet stuffing party?

The Thunder

Kinda like you are blowing up the packet stuffing party?
                              That's the fault of "THE MAN". He's making me work until 8 PM.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey