Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Who's planning on being painfully slow this monkey? (Read 515 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

aw jeez, doug... it IS doug, right? you are either a completely geniunely nice person or the absolute best troll ever, but either way - you didn't upset me. i was born upset - it's genetic. after reading your post, i feel like i kicked a puppy.

now, mr macdooter, 9 or 10 pace is not painfully slow. that would be like sprinting. if i could run 10s, i would set a monkey pr. hell, i would set a marathon pr. the longest i have run in months was the wimmens half marythong, and i was ecstatic to finish in just under 2:30. ecstatic! so, yeah, i would love to run your "painfully slow" 10 pace. it would be a dream come true. well, the 10 pace thing would be a dream come true. running with you would be more of a nightmare!! hahaha!! just KIDDING. sheesh.

and, trent, you are a classic sandbagger and you always have some story and then every year you trot merrily past me and leave me trudging on alone so you can stick that achilles where the sun don't shine buddy!! yeah!! not kidding! not kidding!! haha!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Doug, I didn't finish because I was/am completely out of shape.  Had absolutely nothing to do with walking or not walking.  Actually, had I run more, I would have quit earlier. 

Amy

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Whatever you call it, it sounds like my kind of game.   That gives me what 2-2.5 hours of drinking and running?  I should be running faster and faster as the muscle relaxant kicks in.  Right until I pass out on notahill.   Could be a bitch if there is a late cluster.  If I dont even make it out of the field before coming back for the next beer.

Sounds like good training for Vegas

Yes, I do believe DGF and purpleprincess are working the same station.  Maybe they can stash my porter for me so I can stay out of the field altogether.

Did somebody say my name?! I can be your beer bitch Ennay, I would be honored.

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

DGF doesn't want to participate in the Monkey Shitface?

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Maybe she would...

Skooter 3.0

aw jeez, doug... it IS doug, right? you are either a completely geniunely nice person or the absolute best troll ever, but either way - you didn't upset me. i was born upset - it's genetic. after reading your post, i feel like i kicked a puppy.

now, mr macdooter, 9 or 10 pace is not painfully slow. that would be like sprinting. if i could run 10s, i would set a monkey pr. hell, i would set a marathon pr. the longest i have run in months was the wimmens half marythong, and i was ecstatic to finish in just under 2:30. ecstatic! so, yeah, i would love to run your "painfully slow" 10 pace. it would be a dream come true. well, the 10 pace thing would be a dream come true. running with you would be more of a nightmare!! hahaha!! just KIDDING. sheesh.

and, trent, you are a classic sandbagger and you always have some story and then every year you trot merrily past me and leave me trudging on alone so you can stick that achilles where the sun don't shine buddy!! yeah!! not kidding! not kidding!! haha!!

Uh...hmmm. 

1) Doy, Trent is always a sandbagger.

2) I did say 10 TO 11!!! Not just 10...

3) Painfully slow was meant to be tongue in cheek to a point...

4) So who the fuck is gonna stick around and hang/pace with me?! I am a goddamned codependent for this fucking Monkey!

Goals?

"run" "2" "eat"

the question is not whether i will run with you, mr macdooter, because of course i would do that seeing as how i am a lovely & generous person. the question here is, would YOU be willing to run with me, even if running weren't actually running at all?

my plan right now is walk the ups and run the downs. are you in?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Just returned from 18 in the park.

That course can kiss my ass.

"run" "2" "eat"

you spelled "kick" incorrectly.

I'm not taking a DNF without a bourbon chaser.

xor

Man, you take Monkey Shitface seriously.

Anney and DGF, are we doing the relay?  Or will that be a game day decision?

A Saucy Wench

For me it will probably be a game day decision. I am gonna play everything by ear. I might even go for a run again tomorrow. Maybe 2 miles. Skootr.. I walked the ups and ran the flats and downs last year and had a blast. I warn you if I run with you I might talk your ear off. I have a tendency to do that when I'm running but not racing. Oh hell, even when I am racing but trying to pace myself. I'm pretty sure I scared a woman in boston into a faster pace than she intended.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Skooter 3.0

I'm pro ear talking off....but I would like to run the whole thing, mostly Wink, provided it's at a slightly slower pace.

Goals?

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I have no idea what I may or may not have agreed to here...so maybe?!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have no idea what I may or may not have agreed to here...so maybe?!

You gonna run the thing?