Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

The Monkeys have a theme song..... (Read 468 times)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Mishka-old log

Gulp
      Whadd'ya mean, "gulp?" Relax, the monkeys don't eat people.
        Whadd'ya mean, "gulp?" Relax, the monkeys don't eat people.
        Great news! In that case.... Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Mishka-old log

Found out yesterday I may not have been completely right on that one. You might want to start freaking out again.
            Found out yesterday I may not have been completely right on that one. You might want to start freaking out again.
            ........and you are just going to leave me hanging with that one???????? how long should I freak out for... is it time to get this out?

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Lazy idiot

how long should I freak out for...
              I'd guess you can probably stop sometime around 8:40 AM on November 23.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I'd guess you can probably stop sometime around 8:40 AM on November 23.
                DREW!!! Stop that nonsense! You're gonna get her carried off! You know it's never safe to stop freaking out about the monkeys.

Lazy idiot

DREW!!! Stop that nonsense! You're gonna get her carried off! You know it's never safe to stop freaking out about the monkeys.
                  I figger by that point they'll have us all, so what's the point in worrying?

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I figger by that point they'll have us all, so what's the point in worrying?
                    1/200...I'm not liking those odds. That's assuming they're only hungry for one. I'm not couting spectators and volunteers, but I'm guessing they like the moving targets better anyway. Drew, I know you were there and got out unscathed. But I think it's made you bold and stupid.

Lazy idiot

Drew, I know you were there and got out unscathed. But I think it's made you bold and stupid.
                      Ya think? I registered for the race, right? How stupider can one get? Also, I think Trent was keeping them at bay for me. As for Cletus, who was at times out of sight behind us, he's not been the same since. No running in months. I think he's having flashbacks.

Tick tock