Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Where & when was saturday lunch again? (Read 572 times)

A Saucy Wench

Suddenly dawned on me that I will be internetless on this trip so I was trying to get all my directions and stuff in order.  BLAH I hate paper

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

"run" "2" "eat"

for saturday lunch, i will be dining at my personal abode.

you weirdos are not invited.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Anne- I just sent you a message with my phone numbers.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Pizza Perfect in Bellevue, 12:30 for those that want to go.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Suddenly dawned on me that I will be internetless on this trip so I was trying to get all my directions and stuff in order.  BLAH I hate paper

I have only my phone and enjoyed this statement regarding resolution on Monkey site:
            This webpage is bested viewed with screen resolution 960*768 or above. Your current resolution is 480*320, which you have to admit is pretty tiny. If possible, please change the resolution. If you don't, you are going to be scrolling and scrolling.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"run" "2" "eat"

this is from last year, but it was on the front page.

lame forum!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

some cake would be nice.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

"run" "2" "eat"

shut.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Is there going to be a lunch meet up? I was unware of the forum last yr and missed it. Will there be one this yr too?

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

DoppleBock

So is there a lucnh also or just the 5:30 below thingy ........ Damn people that bring up old threads ... Trent et al 

Here is the important information you have ALL been waiting for. 

Pizza and pasta premonkey!  Chow at Poppy's Pizza, Saturday November 20 at 5:30pm, right after you pick up your packet.

Dallas says, we will have pizza and pasta buffet, including drink for $10.  Beer is available.  We had to move the food fest slightly outside of town due to the Vandy / UT game.  Football.  Meh.  Anyhow, Poppy's pizza is close to a Dick's Sporting Goods, if you think you need last minute items for Monkey.  Not that it will help.  Kids are welcome and Dallas will get a discount for them.

Poppy's Pizza
                      1209 N Mount Juliet Rd
                      Mount Juliet, TN 37122-3314
                      (615) 758-3500

http://www.yelp.com/biz/poppys-pizza-mt-juliet

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

A Saucy Wench

Is there going to be a lunch meet up? I was unware of the forum last yr and missed it. Will there be one this yr too?

Well, I'll be in town and I'll need to eat.  I would prefer NOT pizza for lunch as there will be pizza for dinner and last year I remember not wanting to see pizza again for a very long time. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I imagine there will be a few hungry Microtel-ers! 

NOW... some of you seem to be riding in the Monkey Mystery Machine to mark the course... others of us are not.  I guess it might come down to who is in and who is out for that activity and whether the Scooby Doo crew is eating.

DirtyGraceFlint and I are going to go on a nice 8-9 mile jaunt Saturday morning. 

Me?  I can eat pizza for several meals.  Or not.  But no indian food.

A Saucy Wench

I imagine there will be a few hungry Microtel-ers! 

NOW... some of you seem to be riding in the Monkey Mystery Machine to mark the course... others of us are not.  I guess it might come down to who is in and who is out for that activity and whether the Scooby Doo crew is eating.

DirtyGraceFlint and I are going to go on a nice 8-9 mile jaunt Saturday morning. 

Me?  I can eat pizza for several meals.  Or not.  But no indian food.

Amen to no indian food.  I ate indian food 2 nights before Boston and I think I was still paying for it. 

But tonight......tonight I could eat indian food. 

xor

Now I want indian food too.  Dammit.

But no. I'm making fish tacos.  I gotta eats what I boughts.