Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Where & when was saturday lunch again? (Read 572 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DirtyGraceFlint and I are going to go on a nice 8-9 mile jaunt Saturday morning.

When?  Where?

xor

When?  Where?

When: Er... when we get up.  Haven't set a time yet... but earlier rather than later so we can make packet pickup unstinky.

Where: Dunno.  Worst case, up the road from ye olde MicroTel to the JCC and back.  I look a little shifty, so I hope the JCC won't mind.

I'd take us for a run through Percy, but I don't want to get lost.  But perhaps we shall do this anyway.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I need to be done runnin by 9:30 or so, so I can mark the course.  I am happy to run with you if you wanna start ~8ish.  You should NOT plan to run from Microtel to JCC.  BIG road.  FAST cars.  NO visibility.  BAD.

xor

I need to be done runnin by 9:30 or so, so I can mark the course.  I am happy to run with you if you wanna start ~8ish.  You should NOT plan to run from Microtel to JCC.  BIG road.  FAST cars.  NO visibility.  BAD.

But that's a tradition, I do it every year!  (dead serious)  Although, really it is because I'm lazy.  I'm sure Percy would be forgiving.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Run in Percy, dude sir.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Oh noes...we're gonna get lost aren't we?!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not if you run early with me.