Indianapolis Runners

OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon (Read 572 times)

L2Run

RoadRunner

Good run Bill. Ran the Polar 3 and 5 this morning. Plannned to race both but paced someone on the 5. Ran the 3 in 18:08. Fastest race evah and with no speed work yet. Time to get serious now.

C-R, nice job for marathon training.  Keep up the good work.  I want to see you break 3:00 in Boston.  I will  be at the 10K as well.  Looking forward to meeting Spaniel and seeing your ugly mug.

Beef, good luck with that wedding!

Feeling the growl again

C-R, nice job for marathon training.  Keep up the good work.  I want to see you break 3:00 in Boston.  I will  be at the 10K as well.  Looking forward to meeting Spaniel and seeing your ugly mug.

Beef, good luck with that wedding!

Make sure to PM us prior to the 10K to arrange a meet-up...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ostrich runner

1:29 is what it takes to get in the top 500 apparently. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

1:29 is what it takes to get in the top 500 apparently. 

It looks like it was fast this year.  Wish I would have been there....if I were in shape to run fast, that is.  Damn it that's the second race this year with good weather where I wasn't ready.  Ah well.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills