Low HR Training

Holiday training (Read 204 times)

RER

I'm participating in a "holiday exercise" survey by my old U. They're hoping to get back 10,000 responses. The issue is how are people's exercise habits different during the holidays. Nothing different for me, but having worked in a clinic and research lab for 40 years, I've seen the agony of defeat after the holidays often in too many people -- actually, every year. It's sad what people do to themselves. I hope you all don't lose track of life and let your running go down the tubes because of some fat guy in a funny red suit. And I don't mean Ronald Mac.
    lowgear1

Max McMaffelow Esq.

I'm participating in a "holiday exercise" survey by my old U. They're hoping to get back 10,000 responses. The issue is how are people's exercise habits different during the holidays. Nothing different for me, but having worked in a clinic and research lab for 40 years, I've seen the agony of defeat after the holidays often in too many people -- actually, every year. It's sad what people do to themselves. I hope you all don't lose track of life and let your running go down the tubes because of some fat guy in a funny red suit. And I don't mean Ronald Mac.
      HO! HO! HO! So true. Those reindeer should refuse to fly that dude around until he goes on a diet. Heck, airlines are positioning to require "wide bodies" to buy an additional ticket! lg
      ♪ ♫ Hey, hey, we're Maf Monkees And people say we monkey around. ♪ ♫ (The Monkees)
      Give me 12:59 in '09, please. I deserve it! (Maf of course)..No more teens! No more teens! (ME! ME! ME!)
      ♪ ♫ I Thank The Lord For The Night Time...And I Thank The Lord For You ♪ ♫ (Neil Diamond)