Low HR Training

Running every other day (Read 1490 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I think I got tripped up by the term "Easy".  When something is called "Easy", I assumed that I should be able to do it every day.  I now know that I can't.

A pace I can not do everyday I do not consider easy. The Maff test is not an easy run for me. I generally consider easy runs are that ones I can do with even thinking amount running.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

A pace I can not do everyday I do not consider easy. The Maff test is not an easy run for me. I generally consider easy runs are that ones I can do with even thinking amount running.

by that definition of being able to run that pace/intensity everyday, an easy run is up to MAF+15 or so for me, if MAF is defined as 180-age.

as for running without having to focus on the running, that is more like up to MAF+25/30

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

as for running without having to focus on the running, that is more like up to MAF+25/30

Can you do it everyday?

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

Can you do it everyday?

yes, as I said:

by that definition of being able to run that pace/intensity everyday, an easy run is up to MAF+15 or so for me, if MAF is defined as 180-age.

so yes, I can only repeat myself, I can run that pace of MAF+15 everday.

the definition of not having to focus does not coincide with that one, MAF+25/30 I can do up to 5 times a week without problems.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

yes, as I said:

so yes, I can only repeat myself, I can run that pace of MAF+15 everday.

the definition of not having to focus does not coincide with that one, MAF+25/30 I can do up to 5 times a week without problems.

I'm impressed!Cool

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter