Low HR Training

What Next? (Read 295 times)

BroccoliSpears

Who YOU calling a Dumby

Anyone catch that study (on tv) touting the benefit of uber weight loss? Seems they studied brain function and concluded that neurons and such (I'm no professional, just presenting as a layperson) had "an easier time of it", due to less fatty tissue and such to transit. The net result was better, sharper brain function and so on. Kind of makes sense, but so do so many other "studies" of this nature. I reckon, from a runner's standpoint it's a catch-22. Weight loss initially could contribute to faster paces, but there's got to be a law of diminishing returns at play, also. One needs an energy source, to run, and food seems like a good choice. Also, the danger of anorexia nervosa? Many examples of it in young wannabe starlets. I've heard some of the older folks mention Karen Carpenter, for example? Like I say, alot of things "kind of" make cents. Even Barak Obama. Ooops, Freudian slip? I think Herbert Walker Bush had a fear of broccoli? Possibly a fear of Bush, also. (his son). Clinton, however, had no fear of bush. Keeps a healthy distance from Obama, though. Or so I'm told. B.S.
    Rudolf

from teh runners perspective, its good to know, that Obama was educated-trained by Brzezinski and financed by Szorosz, on the other hand 1 kg of clean bodyfat gives You enough energy to run 4 consecutive marathons at full speed. There is no real change with Hillary having the job of planning the wars, but that fat to be used for running fuel needs to be clean = with no toxins in it, otherwise as teh body uses up teh fat, the toxins are released into blood and we have poisoning of the body with all the symptoms, mistaken for hardness of marathon running.
      BroccoliSpears

Who YOU calling a Dumby

from teh runners perspective, its good to know, that Obama was educated-trained by Brzezinski and financed by Szorosz, on the other hand 1 kg of clean bodyfat gives You enough energy to run 4 consecutive marathons at full speed. There is no real change with Hillary having the job of planning the wars, but that fat to be used for running fuel needs to be clean = with no toxins in it, otherwise as teh body uses up teh fat, the toxins are released into blood and we have poisoning of the body with all the symptoms, mistaken for hardness of marathon running.
        So I calculate correct, Hilliary, resplendent pant suit, not tooo big, and clean (no cross contamination - cigar toy and such) have boundless energy. 50 state campaign cake-walk. No diminish Dean. can bursst on international circuit fresh and fit and clean as whistle. Where Bill fit in? Good heart function now. New York very good job. Maybe too good. Naughty boy, blood going to organs well. Bite lip--give thumb up to surgeon--wink wink. Road Skolar to. Sorro scary. What skull boner..Yalie? scary 2. U save though....u down under..no sweat, ok.. B.S.
        BroccoliSpears

Who YOU calling a Dumby

The good doctor said he was going for an "out and back" run. I'm convinced he's been out chasing skirt. ??

Happy

Double agent BroccoliSpears - someone trying to pass for someone else? I didn't hear about the study you mentioned -seems to have been very fact filled though. Intense stuff. Four marathons at full speed on just one pound of fat? Surprised Cool Cool Roll eyes Confused Does this mean that Broccoli is good for the brain or is fat better? Fat tastes better but roasted brussel sprouts come in a close second. Ever tried oven roasted Brusselsprouts? Don't know why but the words get completely jumbled in my head now. Help - my head spins?! Are you trying to confuse us, BroccoluSpears?
            5K, 4/28/07 24:16 PR 10K, 5/5/07 49:23 PR 1/2 M, 12/08/07 1:49:34 PR Marathon, 12/09/06 3:57:37 BQ 50K, 10/04/2009 7:27:00 PB 40M, 4/17/2010 11:20:00 PB
            Rudolf

Four marathons at full speed on just one pound of fat? Surprised Cool Cool Roll eyes Confused Does this mean that Broccoli is good for the brain or is fat better? Fat tastes better but roasted brussel sprouts come in a close second. Ever tried oven roasted Brusselsprouts? Don't know why but the words get completely jumbled in my head now. Help - my head spins?! Are you trying to confuse us, BroccoluSpears?
              actualy it is 4 marathons per 1 kg of fat. It means body fat, not fat eaten. This figure is used in weightloss techniques arguments, when people think that increasing a bit the running sessions will get them loose fat without cutting on food. You need to run 4 marathon to loose 1 kg of bodyfat - so it easier not to eat that donut. It also means that as You slim diown as elite runner, all You need is 1kg of bodyfat to get You through marathon and some without eating, which was shown in history by some extremely skinny runners M and F.
              lowgear1

Max McMaffelow Esq.

"Yo! Spears! Broccoli Spears!!.. Yeah you! .....This is LG." "Put away the hankies, you nappy-headed cruciferous gasbag. We all know how F'd up things are.". "Okay, okay...I can take a hint, but why won't Imus return my calls"? lg
                ♪ ♫ Hey, hey, we're Maf Monkees And people say we monkey around. ♪ ♫ (The Monkees)
                Give me 12:59 in '09, please. I deserve it! (Maf of course)..No more teens! No more teens! (ME! ME! ME!)
                ♪ ♫ I Thank The Lord For The Night Time...And I Thank The Lord For You ♪ ♫ (Neil Diamond)