Low HR Training

Announcing new group owner (Read 426 times)

Wasatch Speedgoat

Hi all.... Due to my inability to visit this group as much as I'd like and because it has basically become the CR Maffetone forum, I am making Jesse (Formationflier) the new group owner. He has agreed to this. I'm also as my last duty as owner make JimmyB an Admin. I'll still be here, but as a participant...I can't do the watchdog stuff that needs to be done with the size of the group now and my ever increasing need to be at work and not on the internet Wink Thanks, Steve

Life is short, play hard!

BeeRunB

Steve, Thanks, but I do not, nor have I ever wished to be an "administrator" of any kind. Please take my name off as one. I was wondering why I was suddenly seeing those scary "censor" buttons on everyone else's posts but my own. I wish you the best. --Jimmy

Hawt and sexy

It's no buggie Jimmy. i am an admin in a group. Just don't censer if you don't want to. But, my group is a bunch of boobs anyway.

I'm touching your pants.

BeeRunB

Thanks, Will, but I don't want the job. I was never asked first, just made. I might have to go on a censorship rampage to get the higher-ups to make the change! Smile

Hawt and sexy

Hmmm.... I wasn't asked either. We should start a revolution. But first, you must change the group name to something silly.

I'm touching your pants.

BeeRunB

I can censor, but not censorbate. A backwards world I don't want to be in.

Hawt and sexy

Damn, censorbation should be legal. Along with medical MAfing and LSD.

I'm touching your pants.

BeeRunB

I've been removed as group administrator. Whew, that was a long, stressful night with my finger on the censor button, waiting, waiting for someone to cross the line of decency, in complete fear of becoming a bookburning fascist dictator. I think the stress destroyed all my aerobic development. Thanks, Jesse. --Jimmy

run-easy-race-hard

I've been removed as group administrator. Whew, that was a long, stressful night with my finger on the censor button, waiting, waiting for someone to cross the line of decency, in complete fear of becoming a bookburning fascist dictator. I think the stress destroyed all my aerobic development. Thanks, Jesse. --Jimmy
                    My fear was that you just wouldn't be able to stay below MAF with all of the censoring you'd be doing, so I had to take the power out of your hands for your own good.

Hawt and sexy

But....but....who will be our fearless Admin?

I'm touching your pants.

run-easy-race-hard

But....but....who will be our fearless Admin?
                        We're back to ultrastevep - we just traded places.

Wasatch Speedgoat

Jesse's the owner, top dog and I will act as temp admin in case some of you get out of line Wink Now don't you all feel good having Jesse back as your leader????? Truly....lately I have had so little time to come to check out RA that I didn't think it was fair to not be keeping an eye on things. Not that you need keeping an eye on you or anything! Black eye

Life is short, play hard!

What are you thinking letting work get in the way of talking about low heart rates....he says tongue in cheek while doing work email at 8pm on a Saturday night!!!