Low HR Training

My MAF Journey (Read 69 times)

seguhi

So I'm a lurker of this forum and decided to post

I've used MAF for total 9 months split into two seperate phases amd have some good results I started at 13.30 for MAF pace and am now about 10.30 (I've had some sub 9 and sub 10 min miles on a MAF Test) I've done the Two Week Test once and had great results will be going back to it in the NY

I've completed 3 HM in 2015 and a 40 mile Ultra ran mostly as MAF.. Ultras are my dream they fascinate me the bigger the better and I believe in the MAF method to take me there

I really enjoy the method so much so I created a Facebook group to discuss and learn more and it has grown to over 500 members since June 2015 I would love for anyone to join to share their MAF experiences

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1452390158396719

I'll be trawling through this forum over the next few days/weeks to offer what advice I can and to learn more about this method

almost harmless

I've joined the facebook group. Great to see it so active! I've been MAF-ing for a while now but it's great to connect with others who find so much value in this method.

BeeRunB

Sounds like you built a good group. I wish you the best with it. You're always welcome here. As small as we are, it's a good group.

seguhi

Thanks jimmyb love learning about this method

seguhi

Sounds like you built a good group. I wish you the best with it. You're always welcome here. As small as we are, it's a good group.

Are you on Facebook jimmyb I'm sure our MAF group could benefit from your knowledge

veilfault

No reason provided
              Thinatery1963

No reason provided
                gbert27455

Spam inserted
                  bettyking

No reason provided
                    sophy67

No reason provided