Marathon Training and Discussions

Ottawa - this weekend (Read 168 times)

Go Pre!

I am excited. About 30 of us are travelling to Ottawa from Toronto, a 4.5 hour drive. Should be a good party afterwards. Hopefully celebrating great results! I am ready. More than the last 2 marathons. My signature is very valid at this time, I am looking forward to this victory lap. MTA: Who else has a marathon on the horizon?
    Kimmie

Good luck DaddyO! My next marathon is in October, the Marine Corps Marathon. Makes me wonder if I should be in this group, since I plan to only do one this year, not multiple ones. The Ottawa Marathon sounds like a great one. have fun with it. I know it feels great when you know you're well trained. Let us know all about it when you get back.
        Good luck this weekend, Dave. Weather looks ideal. Looking forward to the race report. Run fast, just not faster than me! Wink

Go Pre!

Dude
            sweet?
              Good luck on your victory lap! I look forward to your race report!
              runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Good luck this weekend, I hope you do well.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

All joking aside, have a great run. Weather looks ideal. Run fast. Anxious to hear all about it.