Marathon Training and Discussions

Next Marathon (Read 503 times)

I'm now officially training for my 4th M - the Nevada Wide Open Cinco de Mayo in Reno on May 6. We have a motel reservation for the night before, but I'll wait to sign up at the Expo (just in case of injury, etc.).
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      Copenhagen, 20th of May. It will be my first. I live just outside of the city so it will be in-and-out the same day. Had planned on running Berlin in September, but as I will have a newborn at the time I figured it wouldn't work Smile

Wasatch Speedgoat

After running my race season of Ultras at Zane Gray 50, San Juan Solstice 50 and Hardrock 100, I'll start to prepare for either the New Mexico Marathon or Duke City Marathon, both in September in Albuquerque in an attempt for my 14th BQ. Haven't run a marathon in over 10 years, possibly 15 I can't remember, but I think Boston 1993 or 4 was my last one... Of course, I've run several 4 in a row or two in a rows at ultras since then Shocked

Life is short, play hard!

As of today, I am in training for the Tahoe Rim Trail 50k at the end of July.
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado