Marathon Training and Discussions

I did it. (Read 731 times)

3Days4Cure

Registered for MCM about an hour ago. Now, no matter how Lincoln goes, I'm in for round 2. Undecided

Chris
    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

2016 Goals 
    1,000 miles/ 100 Day Streak/ 25mpw base/ Race a half marathon/ Try for a sub-6 hour marathon
    Run, consistently, without fail

Oh Mighty Wing

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Days4Cure

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        That made me smile past the pit of dread in my stomach.

Chris

2016 Goals 
        1,000 miles/ 100 Day Streak/ 25mpw base/ Race a half marathon/ Try for a sub-6 hour marathon

Nice! I'd like to run; a lot of my friends are returning to it this year. But...I'm not willing to register this far in advance. I'll probably pick a small race that fits my schedule later in the year. That, and I have an idea for what I want to do in November, so if I pull that stunt off then I'll need to plan and train around that.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Dave

That is so cool. I love that race. Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Queen of 3rd Place

Heh. You're hooked.

Ex runner

Princess Cancer Pants

Kick its butt! Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Oh Mighty Wing

I SIGNED UP TOO!!! You inspired me!!!!

3Days4Cure

I SIGNED UP TOO!!! You inspired me!!!!
                    Want to share hotel rooms? I'm thrilled to get to run a race with you. Smile

Chris

2016 Goals 

Oh Mighty Wing

Want to share hotel rooms? I'm thrilled to get to run a race with you. Smile
                      Can I let you know as it gets closer? And yes I am thrilled for that as well!!