Marathon Training and Discussions

Where is Zoomy? (Read 500 times)

Dave

We've got a race report from Ennay. Does anyone have a line on that chick?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

A Saucy Wench

Cheffy talked to her, she is in a hotel in Milwaukee somewhere. She is on cloud 9.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dave

That's good. Guess it would be one of those hotels without internet access Evil grin Anyone want to take bets on how long it will be before she runs her next one? I'm willing to go on record for next spring.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

A Saucy Wench

heh...wanna hear something funny. I came out of the finish chute saying "I'm going to Boston!!!"...pause pause. "Oh Fuck, I gotta do this again"

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Cryptic

yeah but this time you get to try and do it faster Shocked
            Purdey

Self anointed title

tap tap tap tap tap waiting for Kirsten's report... tap tap tap tap tap

Dave

Maybe she strained her typing fingers. You know how hard a marathon can be.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Purdey

Self anointed title

Well every bit of me seems to ache... so it wouldn't surprise me. Alternatively she could just be enjoying the hotel....

A Saucy Wench

My guess is she is on the road home now. Drive faster DAMMIT. Put the zoom in the zoom-zoom

Been wondering about her... been like 3 days with no zoom-zoomyness around... very strange stuff
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Been wondering about her... been like 3 days with no zoom-zoomyness around... very strange stuff
                        Ha! See, I need a laptop! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Ha! See, I need a laptop! Tongue
                          Or a blackberry, I have done several race reports on my crackberry! Well done by the way!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or a blackberry, I have done several race reports on my crackberry! Well done by the way!
                            Thanks! Big grin As much as I would love a crackberry or iPhone, they are too big to run with. I have a Samsung Juke and LOVE it...though it is useless for any use beyond making phone calls--it is TINY!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay