Marathon Training and Discussions

The weather report (Read 659 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Weather.com: 40% Showers 60° 48° NOAA/NWS: 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind between 5 and 10 mph. That reminds me, I need to go find my fleece jacket with the busted zipper. I won't mind tossing that away. It was cheap and I think it's about 2 years old.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Giants Fan

Ok ladies I'm hoping for no rain for either of you!!!

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

xor

Psssst. Checking and posting the weather every day for the last x days is not helping your angst Smile.

A Saucy Wench

Psssst. Checking and posting the weather every day for the last x days is not helping your angst Smile.
          Read my other post. I obsess about the weather because it keeps me from obsessing over other things. I dont mind a little rain. Better rain than sun. Better sprinkles than the humidity that comes with "almost rain"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Princess Cancer Pants

Read my other post. I obsess about the weather because it keeps me from obsessing over other things. I dont mind a little rain. Better rain than sun. Better sprinkles than the humidity that comes with "almost rain"
            Tru dat. Some of my best runs have been in the rain. Sockoni and I had a blast during a cold, pouring rain run a few weeks back. Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Race start: Mostly Cloudy 51°F 48°F (windchill) 0% precip 80% humid. winds SE 8 mph NICE! Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

A Saucy Wench

Wont have the hourly until this afternoon 54 at the start 80-90% humidity, probably around 60 at the finish partly cloudy.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

huh...now they are calling for scattered showers late in the race. At 90% humidity I think I will welcome that.