Marathon Maniacs

Welcome our newest member! (Read 610 times)

Go Pre!

ShanGen! 3 in 4 weeks, 2 in the past 2 weeks! Shan ran her first marathon last fall at Trent's Fall Monkeyfest. She PR'd by 105 minutes at her 2nd attempt 4 weeks ago PR'd again by 47 minutes with a sub 4hr race 2 weeks after that. Followed it up this past weekend with a non PR but respectable 4:15. Quite impressive Shan! Welcome to the whacky world of 26.2 +

Imminent Catastrophe

Woot! Her first marathon was the Monkey? Some counseling is in order. But seriously, welcome to the asylum! Russ Maniac #191

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

evanflein

Yes, she is nuts. True Maniac material. Welcome to the fold, Shan, dear. Be careful now, will ya? Try to limit the over-the-bridge hurling action.

Oh Mighty Wing

Blush Thanks guys!!! And yes I think I will try to limit bridge hurling... as badass as you feel at the end it wastes those precious minutes and sucks BIG during!! Wink
          Roses Revenge

Wow. Congratulations! Are you coming to the reunion? Rose #991

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Oh Mighty Wing

no, but I wish I was! I'm doing GoldenGate Headlands and Muir Woods in CA the next 2 weekends - figured it's a great way to start and end my spring break in Tahoe. Are you going?
              Roses Revenge

no, but I wish I was! Are you going?
                Yes. I'll be there. Just posted my goals on the race forum. Have fun Finish Meet many of you in person Not finish last Beat last years time

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

...---...

Hi all - Maniac #1811 here. Only a bronze star level maniac but I made it. Can't wait to get some gear and run a race with you all one day.

Cheers,

Trey

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

Welcome Trey! Get your gear and We'll see ya on the road!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016