Marathon Maniacs

Hello! (Read 452 times)

Go Pre!

That's all. Just saying hello Cool
    xor

Hello. Did you get your pledge pin yet?

Go Pre!

Roses Revenge

Hi! Do you need to borrow a black cat for your head?

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Go Pre!

Hi! Do you need to borrow a black cat for your head?
            Nah, I am sure I could drum one up.
            xor

We don't like it when you drum on the cats. You are supposed to take care of your cat.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You have to be careful of them Torontoians.

Go Pre!

I will always take care of and cherish my feline friends.
                    Ah, but where do you stand in re: canine friends? Frank & I would like to know. grins, #130
                    Masters 2000 miles

Go Pre!

Ah, but where do you stand in re: canine friends? Frank & I would like to know. grins, #130
                      I actually prefer the canines...of all age and almost all designs. Felines, I prefer them as kittens.
                        Hey, we run about the same pace. What's your schedule? I just finished the 50 states and DC, and am thinking that the provinces would be a good next goal. I have Regina, Saskatch. and am from Detroit, originally--would the Detroit Marathon "count" for Ontario, you think? You think about running that at all? grins, A
                        Masters 2000 miles
                        xor

It counts if you want it to count, but it doesn't by 50-stater standards because it doesn't start or finish on the Canada side. That's just mo michigan for you. When you do BC, I liked Victoria a lot more than Vancouver... but both cities are great fun.

Go Pre!

Hey, we run about the same pace. What's your schedule? I just finished the 50 states and DC, and am thinking that the provinces would be a good next goal. I have Regina, Saskatch. and am from Detroit, originally--would the Detroit Marathon "count" for Ontario, you think? You think about running that at all? grins, A
                            Next is Las Vegas Dec 7 Then, unless I come up with funds to travel to a marathon sooner, I will run my first back to backs - Vancouver May 3, and local (Mississauga) May 10. Ottawa May 23, Niagara June 20, Quebec City Aug 24. I want to do all of the states and provinces eventually. Not sure what order I will do them in. Next Summer I would like to do one of the northern ones (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Alaska) where we start the run at midnight!
                            evanflein

Actually... there are no marathons in Alaska that I know of that start at midnight... The Mayor's Midnight Sun Marathon (old name, now I think it's just called Mayor's) is run in the daytime. The only night race I know of here is our Midnight Sun Run 10k, held the same day as Mayor's in Anchorage... Some people run the marathon in the morning, then fly to Fairbanks to run the 10k at 10 pm.

Go Pre!

haha, I just assumed it was run at midnight due to the old title. This http://www.kenocity.info/marathon.htm is run at midnight in the Yukon.