Maine Runnah Group

Bradbury Runs (Read 132 times)

PWL

Has been

Blaine (or anyone else), You doing any of the Bradbury trail running series this year or have you in the past? I've signed up for the 6-mile Scuffle in June. Looks like it might be fun. I wondered if you've got any info on it.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I ran the course with my wife on Friday evening, just haven't had a chance to write about it yet. I'll probably do that some time tonight. I haven't actually done any of the Trail Monster races, but I have run the courses with the guys pretty frequently and I've helped do some of the prep work ahead of time. I am definitely running the scuffle, and I will most likely be at the other 2 races in some capacity be it runner or volunteer or whatever. Here's my nice and slow run from Friday evening, if you want to take a look at it: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5799223 I don't know if Ian has updated the map yet or not, but if not then you'll notice a difference on the eastern side of the park (near markers 66 and 67) - rather than going straight through 66 and then immiediately going straight through 67, you go left, and then come back and turn left again at 67 to continue on the course.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Next race is on Sunday, the Bradbury Mountain Breaker!

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

PWL

Has been

I'm not doing the Breaker, though I've signed up for the Bruiser. I'm thinking that might not have been so smart... Tongue

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."