Maine Runnah Group

Mid-Winter 10 Miler (Cape Eliz) (Read 776 times)

an amazing likeness

Bump...always (usually) fun to skim through these old topics and messages.  Two weeks to this year's edition of the MWC 10-miler, who's in?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Circle North is sending a small contingent this year. I'll be among them, ready to run a PW to kick off my comeback tour.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll be there.

Are you in, MT?

MTA: Never mind, just log stalked and I see that you are. Just wanted to make sure, haven't forgotten I owe you some bib-transfer karma. See ya there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

an amazing likeness

I'll be there, hoping to have a better run than last year...which really knocked me back on my heels for a good chunk of the year.

an amazing likeness

The time spread on my past 3 years of this race is 10 seconds. Apparently, I have dialed into the pacing strategy of reversion to the mean.

I'm a bit late in here, haven't been running much and not on RA at all these days. I was there, as always. Someday I'll even run again.

I put in a bid for it to be the 10 mile National Championship for 2019, so I'll be spending the next year campaigning for it.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)