Maine Runnah Group

Half at Hamptons (Read 248 times)

an amazing likeness

Wow -- you Half at Hamptons folks rocked it yesterday !  I haven't checked all the various threads in the Swamp or the main forums, but scanning the results is impressive:

Diamond J in 1:18 for #6 overall.

L Train in 1:29  (Sub 1:30!) and 36 overall. 

Greg_C in 1:31

SailorRunner in 1:33 (6 min PR!)

TMacky22 in 1:39 (PR!)

Roadshuffler in 1:45

rcuch in 1:48

Maineunnah in 1:51

Freakin' rocketships, much less with the wind howling like it was.  Remind me to never enter a race you folks gang up in...what the hell are you all doing down there in the southwest corner, practicing or training or something like that?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

L Train

Thanks MilkTruck.  Can't imagine Diamond J.'s 1:18.  And Sailorrunner was 1:33:55 I think or somewhere thereabouts.  Got to briefly see mainerunnah after and saw RoadShuffler warming up.  He did not have a scarf or boots so color me disappointed. 

I'm Betty if you're Al

PR day for me! 1:39. :-)

"I would rather have high expectations and fail then have low expectations and succeed." DB

an amazing likeness

PR day for me! 1:39. :-)

Sub 1:40 !!! 

(That's my goal for 2011...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, you all did great!  Diamond J runs twice as fast as I do!  Big grin

I'm Betty if you're Al

Teresa, if it makes you feel any better, Diamond J ran that, THEN ran me in, screaming at me the whole way to go faster.  I guess I have to thank him for the sub 1:40!

Milktruck I'd suggest this course for the sub 1:40 goal in the fall. Such a nice course and really flat!

"I would rather have high expectations and fail then have low expectations and succeed." DB

Home Away From Home

Thanks for the all support guys and gals, it was actually a really enjoyable race in some respects, glad to be off the TM and on solid ground and glad to be able to keep up the pace after 3 months on the TM. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Yep it was a good day. Was nice to meet ya, RoadShuffler. Hope to meet more of you soon. I'll be at the rescheduled MWC this weekend with a few Sanford folks, pretty much doing it as a fun run.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.