Maine Runnah Group

Source for 1987 Boys Club results (Read 280 times)

an amazing likeness

Anyone have suggestions for web resources that may have the results from the 1987 Portland Boy's Club Patriot's Day 5-miler run on 4/20/1987? I ran that race, and am going to run it again this year for the first time since 1987, would like to see what my time was 20+ years ago. Unfortunately, I'm travelling most of this week and wont be able to hit a local library looking for the race results in a Press Herald archive, so hoping to find something in an online archive.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Although I figured you'd already tried it, I pasted that into the Google search engine. Here's what came up (minus the web link, for obvious reasons: 5. ลำดับขั้นตอนในการดำเนินงานเพื่อจัดทำแฟ้มสะสมผลงานการสอน ..... ย?o 98 suzuki 60000 mile service, suzuki gsxr 600 07 hentai wow, gta san andreas rip .... Teen Boy And Girl Sex efe25 Anal Sex And After And Pain And Tailbone e1bd, ...... off road flooding jeep patriot 4x4 pictures 587 gmc chevy truck parts 8a2ed5, ... Yikes!

an amazing likeness

Sounds like you may want to turn on Google's "safe search" feature Teresa... Wink Doesn't seem to be anything from that long ago available on the web. I'll head down to the Portland library when they open following their renovation.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.