Maine Runnah Group

SoME Runners (Read 21 times)

Hello all.  I've been a member of this forum for a few years but got side tracked from training for a while.  Any one from around the York county area know of any local groups?  Preferably ones with runners that are frequently training for races?

DJ

Goals for 2013: sub 18 5K; stay healthy

Hey DJ:

There's a group of us that run together a lot in the Sanford area, but as I recall, you're not too close and are wayyy faster than any of us. Still, you're always welcome anytime. We run every Tuesday from the Sanford Y at 5:15, usually 6-8 miles at a pretty easy social pace, and pretty much every Sunday morning there's some sort of longer run. Several of us are on RA pretty regularly, too.

Same goes for the rest of you, too, anytime you're down our way.

Anybody running Mid-Winter Classic this year? A bunch of us (including me) will be there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Woohoo!  Activity in an RA group remotely near me!  (Seacoast NH - I don't think the Portsmouth Runner's Alley group is going to help you out.)

The mid-winter classic looks like a great race.  Bit much for me now (trying to break 60 minutes for a 10k before I move on to longer races.) but I'm going to put it on my schedule for 2015.

an amazing likeness

Anybody running Mid-Winter Classic this year? A bunch of us (including me) will be there.

Yep...I'm in.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

an amazing likeness

DJ -- I thought you were in the Rowdies ?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.