Maine Runnah Group

Eff'ing icey roads & sidewalks (Read 192 times)

an amazing likeness

Ouch!

Update: No stitches, but I've got one heck of black eye and it is almost swollen shut despite ice overnight and throughout the day.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

L Train

Oh man that looks like it hurt!  Of course, that's but a flesh wound for MilkTruck.

Nice gash!

Beats the bloody ankles I came home with last night...I let my wife pick the trails so we wound up knee and thigh deep in ice encrusted snow.  Still a lot of fun though; can't imagine slipping on a road and hitting your head would be fun.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ouch!!!  I ran in North Deering with my friend.  Those roads weren't too bad.  North Road was OK, too.  It's just getting down our private road TO North Road that's horrible.  I can't believe I make my kids walk to the bus stop at the end of the road! 

My favorite part (okay maybe it's not right to have a favorite part of somebody else's injury, but still...) is that you thought to stop and take a pic before rushing to clean up/attend to the wound. And yeah, it's because I would do exactly the same thing heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.