Maine Runnah Group

Races in July (Read 367 times)

Busy, busy, busy this month!

I'll be doing:

7/4 - Goose Rocks 5K

7/9 - Run for the Gym 5k

7/16 - Nicloe's Run 5K

7/29 - Ocean Park 5K

What are my fellow Mainers doing for races in July?

Goals for 2013: sub 18 5K; stay healthy

L Train

4 on the 4th - York

7/9 Run for the Gym.

8/2 Yankee Homecoming (August, I know).

Jeff, FYI RftG pretty much takes place in my back yard.  We have a party every year after the race at our house which is about 100 yards from the finish and you are welcome to attend. 

Home Away From Home

L-Train-

How far and where is Yankee?  I might like to jump on this as a traingin run.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Jeff, FYI RftG pretty much takes place in my back yard.  We have a party every year after the race at our house which is about 100 yards from the finish and you are welcome to attend. 

J-  If you do go, I won't  get to meet you, what a bummer. I don't get into Maine till the 17th. Oh well, maybe next race.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

an amazing likeness

Geez...its been so quiet in our Maine forum, you have to clean away the cobwebs in here to post....like opening up a camp door for the season.

My July plans right now are:

7/4 - LL Bean 10K

7/16 - Clam Festival 5 mile

7/24 - Old Port Half Marathon

7/30 - Peaks Island 5 Mile

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

L Train

L-Train-

How far and where is Yankee?  I might like to jump on this as a traingin run.

Newburyport on a Tuesday night at 6:30.  There's usually a Dino ride involved.  10 miles.

Home Away From Home

Newburyport on a Tuesday night at 6:30.  There's usually a Dino ride involved.  10 miles.

Sounds good, unofficially count me in for the Dino ride.

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

Sounds good, unofficially count me in for a Dino ride.

MM#5768

highonrunning

Thomaston Firecracker 5k: Completed (3.2) 17:43

July 10th, Bradbury Scuffle 6mi Trail race

maybe another local 5k at some point..5k's just turn into a workout.

L Train

7/4 - Goose Rocks 5K 

Congrats on the 1OA, Jeff. 

I'm only planning on running the Bradbury Scuffle next weekend and the Cranberry Island 50k the weekend after that.

I'll probably go volunteer at the Old Port Half Marathon though, if my schedule works out all right for that. I'll also try to make it to a few of hte Back Cove 5ks, although I've been too busy the last few weeks. 

Run to Win
                        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I probably won't be racing the run for the gym but I will be there. Toying with the idea of the Old Port half, and likely in for Yankee Homecoming as well.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Lance-

i might just stop by.  If you don't see me before the race, i'll be the yahoo with the cooler full of Rolling Rocks afterward...

Goals for 2013: sub 18 5K; stay healthy