Maine Runnah Group

Safe State (Read 88 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

http://money.aol.com/mortgage/safest-states-to-live-in Click on "Next" two times. Is that Boothbay Harbor in the photo? I guess that's why we don't lock our doors.

Maybe it's because the thieves are just morons... Dumb kids were too stupid to just take the door out of the track and instead used a baseball bat or something. That night, we were going to bring the christmas tree upstairs to decorate (it was in the basement to acclimate) but it was in front of the door and was coated in glass shards. They wound up stealing my piggy bank and a cheap necklace. Oh well, it just meant that we had to replace the door in the middle of the winter with a more energy efficient one rather than the next summer, so we probably saved money out of the deal. That was December 2006. A month or 2 ago they stole my sunglasses out of my car. Stupid kids.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, that's annoying! The only thing that has happened to us in Maine was when someone went through cars on our street in Portland and took the toll change out of ashtrays.