Maine Runnah Group

Do You Like the Snow? (Read 229 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I had a fun run today. I didn't see any other runners, though! It was 20, snow was blowing in my face, and it was hard to see where I was going with all that WHITE. But I loved it! I was worn out after 5k, though, so I stopped. Later, I did another 5k on the TM at the Freeport Y. My outside run was so much nicer. How did everyone do during the ice storm? We lost power for 40 hours. We have a generator, but part of the time it didn't work due to a frozen fuel line. We learned a lot and should be better prepared for the next big storm - Sunday, maybe? Shocked

I like snow. Some screw shoes gives you a bit of traction, especially once hte snow freezes into ice, just gotta be careful of traffic.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

highonrunning

I absolutely love running in Crazy weather. If its windy, raining, snowing or just plain frigid...im heading outside...not questions asked.. I have a great running vest that is bright Yellow/Green..and very reflective..I usually run in the late afternoon...about 3pm...so there is still plenty of light.