Masters Running

Happy Birthday PeterNC! (Read 150 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hope you had some fireworks... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Manchild

Happy Birthday Peter!! Hope you have a grand celebration! Chris
      dg.

Happy Birthday Peter! ( it's not a birthday cake floating in a swimming pool. that was too hard to find, but i liked the picture anyway so here it is. ) I hope you day has everything you could hope for.
          57??? Are you sure??? Happy Birthday Smile

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

wildchild

Carolyn

Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Top 'O the World!

May the 4th be with you! Happy Birthday!!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              evanflein

Happy Birthday to one hill-running fool! You run like someone 20 years younger. Congratulations, and hope your day was special!
                  I'm a little late, Peter, but belated birthday wishes. I hope it was a good one. TomS
                    Happy Birthday, Peter. Smile
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM