Masters Running

Happy Birthday ROY! The big FIVE-OH!! (Read 246 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Have a GRETA Day Roy - and enjoy that 305 tomorrow. ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

btb1490

Celebrating his 5-0 with a 3-0-5! Enjoy the day and enjoy your new toy, Roy!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy Birthday Roy Smile - does that mean he has to run 50 miles a week now Cool Have a great day!!!! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

seemomgo

Roy, Many happy wishes for your birthday today! Enjoy that new 305! Happy Birthday!!!! Big grin
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY!! Big grin he could celebrate like Dave McGivillary and run 50 miles today to match his age to his run!! Wink YIKES!!

denise

Happy Birthday Roy !! A new age group so that makes you the kid again doesn't ?

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Top 'O the World!

{{{{{{{{ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY!! }}}}}}}}
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

have a happy one you lucky man getting to run with DW and play with woody.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday Roy! Best wishes on your next half-century. I turned 50 last summer, and celebrated with a trip to Alaska. Are you doing anything special for your birthday, other than getting the new 305?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Between here and KR this is the third time I've done this, but I guess one can't wish one "Happy Birthday" too much! Big grin

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Happy Birthday, Roy. Have a good one and many more. TomS
                          Turning Fifty on Friday. Good combination, I'd say. Get out there and celebrate, Roy!

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday!!

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Roy - This is a big day! You have the other half of your life ahead of you now - make the most of it... Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Manchild

Happy 50th to you, young man!! Hope you celebrate in grand style!!! Chris