Masters Running

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! (Read 170 times)

TomD

Here is hoping all you had as fun a Thanksgiving as Donna and I have had. Remember to keep in mind what you have to me thankful for from this year. Donna and I think it is a big part of this holiday. We spent last night and much of today making Thanksgiving dinner to have with some friends, who did not show up. It is a lot of fun to cook your own dishes as you help your sweetie with their's. We have a lot of food, but we had a blast cooking together and then eating a great vegetarian meal too. I am thankful for Donna. She helps me each and very day with her craziness and happy personality . Her very positive attitude helps us think we had do anything we try to do and have a lot of fun doing it. No matter what it is. Being able to inspire and help others in and out of my sports makes for a real blessing. Happy Thanksgiving, TomD and DonnaD
    TomD

I rode this yesterday, but got sidetracked by Donna. I did not hit the post button until this morning. TomD
        I am thankful for Donna. She helps me each and very day with her craziness and happy personality . Her very positive attitude helps us think we had do anything we try to do and have a lot of fun doing it. No matter what it is. Happy Thanksgiving, TomD and DonnaD
        Sounds like you are both very fortunate to have each other. Thanks Tom for sharing that, and Happy Thanksgiving to the both of you.
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM