Masters Running

Tom and Donna: news (Read 528 times)

I just got this from Tom. I am sorry to be the bearer of such sad news, but knew you all would want to know. Hi All, At 3:30am this morning I lost my Donna. I am at a lost for words. You who log onto www.runningahead.com would one of you let the others know. I just do not have the mental strength right now. It is so very very difficult. Love you all, Tom and Donna
    Masters 2000 miles
      I wrote back and hope we will put together a thread of condolences for Tom. I just said: Tom, I am so beyond words too, and know that I cannot even truly begin to understand your pain. I did post a note to the board, and I am sure folks will want to try and comfort you. Please reach out and let others be with you, contact a pastor or priest, know that however you feel alone right now, you are not. with all my heart, Amy
      Masters 2000 miles

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh Tom...that is heart-wrenching news...I am so sorry for your loss.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Oh, Tom. I'm so sorry.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

King of PhotoShop

Tom, all of us here know how much Donna means to you and shared your joy in her life. We are all so saddened by her loss. Spareribs

#artbydmcbride

{{TomD}} She is with the other angels now.

Runners run

Tom - I am so, so sorry. You and Donna have shared a wonderful love story with this community and we are grateful to have been included. I can't imagine your sorrow at this time, but please remember that you have a lot of friends here and we are all thinking of you. Harriet

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

I too am lost for words. Tom and Donna is the most heart felt love story. I share your grief.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Mariposai

Tom, my heart hurts with you as you start living life without your soul mate. Please know I am there with you. My heart aches with you. Adios my sweet sistah Donna.See you in heaven someday. Thanks for being an example of patience to so many of us. Nancy

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

I was too quite saddened upon receiving the email this morning. Having recently only had a relationship end and knowing the heartache which can come with that, I have no idea the pain Tom is going through. My thoughts and well wishes are with him.
                      stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Tom--I can't know the sorrow that you're feeling now, but I hope you can take some joy out of having been in such a loving relationship that will help you through such hard times. My thoughts are with you. Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

My prayers to Tom and family. Through your sorrow know that she is in a better place and that you will see her again. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

What terrible news. There are no words that are appropriate. Tom, my heart and thoughts are with you. TomS
                              Tom, I am so sorry for your loss. From your posts here, we all know how much she meant to you. You are in our thoughts today and always.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh Tom, my heart is breaking for you at this time. I know Donna was the love of your life and I am at a loss for words. Please remember that we are all here for you.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com