Masters Running

Link to my Boston race report on GSP (Read 369 times)

My long race report.

And thank you all for your support. Glad to see so many great runs from the group!

SteveP

George, I really enjoyed your high powered RR.

SteveP

Renee the dog

Great report!  And, no you didn't steal a bib from a qualifier (says someone who was closed out of this year). They are always set aside.  You just made sure one didn't go unused on the charity side!  And, that's a very good thing.

Well done!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #957

George - excellent report!  I was a little worried for (with) you after the injuries you were fighting this cycle, but looks like they didn't hamper you at all.  I see you felt the same way about the hills that I did.  Great job!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I know that with more miles and better, healthier training I’m capable of running a much faster marathon. But I’ll never run a better one.

Loved this!  What a great report of a great race.  Sorry we didn't meet up while we were there.  Next time!

Bil

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Impressive George!!  There were alot of doubts if you would even make it to the start!  I'm so glad things came together just in time and you could execute a really nice race! Sorry I missed you as you passed me Wink

You ran for a great cause, stroke survivorrs!

Congratulations!

Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

#artbydmcbride

Nice!!!  man you crushed those Newton Hills!  Thanks for that, many of us will be hoping they are lower when we finally get there.  Big grin

Runners run