Masters Running

Seattle Seafair 8K registration bargin (Read 133 times)

Maniac 505

I Just got an E-mail, to celebrate being 60 days away from the 60th seafair they will be offering $6.00 registeration. To take advantage of this, go to on May 13th, go to http://www.seafair.com/ between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM If you haven't done this one before, it is a fun race that gets some of the speedy local runners. something like 300,000 spectators line the course. Yeah, they are waiting for the parade to start, but you can still hi five the kids. and pretend that the crowd is there for the runners Smile Dave
      Hum. 8K is what I am looking for. And Seattle too. For slower people like me, is there a time limit, do you know, Since there is a parade afterwards? I may look into this. Woods Lady

Maniac 505

Because of the parade there is a time limit. they want people to run 11 min/mile for the 8K, 15 min/mile for the 5K. I just realized I will be in San Francisco for a marathon that weekend so I won't be able to take advantage of it. Oh well. Dave
        Hum. 8K is what I am looking for. And Seattle too. For slower people like me, is there a time limit, do you know, Since there is a parade afterwards? I may look into this. Woods Lady